Occasionally, technical support engineers may ask you to provide dxdiag and msinfo32 logs to learn more about your device's hardware and software configurations. This guide will help you through the process of creating these logs
To create a dxdiag log:
1) Open the Windows Start Menu and search for dxdiag and click the dxdiag application when it shows up in the results.
2) If applicable, in the application, click the Run 64-bit Dxdiag or Run 32-bit Dxdiag button and let the progress bar complete.
3) After the progress bar completes the run button should disappear. Click Save all information and save the resulting [yourname].txt file.
To create a msinfo32 log:
1) Open the Windows Start Menu and search for msinfo32 and click the msinfo32 application when it shows up in the results.
2) In the application, click on File > Save and save the resulting [yourname].NFO file.