1. Check for latest software version from the following link:
2. Make sure all the Antivirus software are closed or adding the Shining3D folder to the whitelist.
3. Go to Device Manager Command, enable Shining 3D camera while disabling all other cameras
4. Make sure the camera setting of Windows is ON by open
Setting-Privacy-Camera-Allow APP to access the camera
5. Right-click and select 'Run as Administrator'
6. Try to reinstall the software
7. Check if Windows and Graphic Card are up to date (Nvidia Graphic cards GTX660, Quadro P1000 or above)